Matt and I love to try new restaurants and living in Chicago makes our options endless! This year for Christmas, Matt bought me the A La Card deck of cards for Chicago (if you live in Chicago you should definitely think about investing); for $30 you receive a deck of 52 cards, each being a $10 off coupon for a different restaurant. I was excited to see the list of the 2010 restaurants, mainly because we haven't had the pleasure of dining in the majority of hot spots. So, our adventure begins with a goal of venturing to each and every restaurant in the deck by the end of the year (when the cards expire). We'll dine together, we'll dine with friends, or we'll dine with family. Either way, we'll enjoy great food with great company. We hope you will join us on our adventure through Chicago's tour of restaurants from Smoque to Sushi Wabi.
Jenn and Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Guys. I've found your blog. What a GREAT Christmas gift! Is this the same Matt that refused to eat anything but hamburgers at Chi-Chi's? I'm so proud of how far you've come!
ReplyDeleteI'm an adventurous foodie stuck in a city of chain restaurants (think Applebee's) and little originality, save a few precious culinary gems I covet. For now, I'll get my foodie kicks by following your food adventures through Chicago. I can't wait to see what you have in store for you, and I hope that I can partake in at least one of your dining adventures. -Meg