Thursday, October 7, 2010

Back on Track with Lula Cafe

Alright friends and family, we have slacked a tad in the blog department. With job changes and the big move behind us, (well besides finding a place for just a few more odds and ends) we are "settled" and ready to pick up where we left off.
On September 25th, Matt and I headed to Logan square to check out Lula Cafe. Pulling up we soon realized the place was packed with an eclectic crowd. Young couples, families, and a very artsy vibe, we were ready to see what the hub bub was all about. With a wait to eat inside we decided to sit outside and enjoy a beautiful fall day in the Chi.

Matt and I both ordered one of their specials for that afternoon. Matt had an omelet with fresh mozzarella cheese and I was adventurous by going with the tamale with a pouched egg. Both plates offered a unique flavors and perfect size portions (not super large like most brunch options). As an extra bonus we were able to get some great people watching in!

Matt and I would be up for checking this place out again - I would go with a breakfast burrito instead though. Or perhaps head there on Monday night for their farm night!

Till next time - Jenn and Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment